Welcome to Jim's homepage, where you can learn all about his books, stories, presentations, latest releases, and other news!
- Lone Star Ranger 4: A Ranger's Christmas (December 2014)
- Christmases Past: Bullets, Blizzards, and the Babe (short story, November 2014)
- Faith and the Law Volume 4, Shadows in the Mist (short story, November 2014)
- Lone Star Ranger 3: A Ranger to Fight With (September 2014)
- Faith and the Law Volume 3, The Holy Roller (short story, September 2014)
- Faith and the Law, Volume 2 Ranger with a Collar (short story, July 2014)
- Lone Star Ranger Volume 2 - A Ranger to Reckon With (July 2014)
- Wells Fargo Express Series - Remington Colt complete (June 2014)
- Wolf Creek Volume 12 - The Dead of Winter (June 2014)
- Faith and the Law, Volume 1 (short story, May 2014)
- A Ranger Named Rowdy (paperback, April 2014)
- A Ranger to Ride With - (young adult novel, April 2014)
December: Lone Star Ranger Volume 4 now available!
November releases: Faith and the Law Volume 4, and a new short story Bullets Blizzards and the Babe now available on Amazon.
Sunday, October 19th, 1:00 to 5:00 P.M. Book signing at Healing With Horses Therapeutic Riding, 536 Raymond Hill Road, Uncasville, CT.
Saturday Oct 4th and Sunday, October 5th. Book signings at the Harwinton Fair, Harwinton Fairgrounds, Harwinton, CT, from 9a-6p.
Sunday, September 7th, Book signing at Wild West City, 65 Lackawanna Dr, Stanhope, NJ, 10:30 to 6 pm
Saturday, August 17, Book signing at Wild West City, 65 Lackawanna Dr, Stanhope, NJ, 10:30 to 6 pm
Saturday, July 12, and Saturday, July 5. Book signings at the Old Saybrook Farmer's Market, 210 Main Street, Old Saybrook, CT, from 9:30 to noon.
April 2014: All the Ranger Named Rowdy stories have been collected into a paperback from High Noon Press, with bonus material!
Saturday, April 27, 11 to 3 at Mitchell Farm Equine Retirement, Route 11, Salem, CT. Therapy horse demonstration with Yankee and booksigning.
New book from Jim out on Painted Pony Books, intended for the Young Adult market
March 2014: Jim pens the 4th tale in the Remington Colt series
February 2014: Jim pens the 3rd tale in the Remington Colt series.
Due to the popularity of the Ranger Named Rowdy stories, High Noon Press will be publishing all of them in a paperback anthology in March!
January 2014: Jim will be one of the judges for the Western Fictioneers' Peacemaker Award this year for Best Independently Published Western Novel.
December 2013: A new "Ranger Named Rowdy" short story now available on Amazon.
November 2013: Jim was interviewed for a blogcast that covers fiction writing.
Jim also contributes a chapter to Wolf Creek 9: A Wolf Creek Christmas.
October 2013: Jim pens a chapter in Wolf Creek 8: Night of the Assassins, for that Western Fictioneers series.
September 2013: West of the River: The Ranger is Jim's new novel for the Western Fictioneers's "West of the River" series.
July 2013: Jim's got another Ranger Named Rowdy story out: Jack Bosco is now available on Amazon. One of Jim's older books, Big Bend Death Trap is now available as an e-book for Kindle and Nook. Also, another book signing: Wild West City, 50 Lackawanna Drive, Stanhope, New Jersey on Saturday, August 3rd from 10:30 to 6:00.
Jim was featured on Tom Rizzo's blog Storyteller's 7 on Tuesday, July 2nd. It's an interview of 7 questions, hence the title. And on Sunday, July 7th, Jim will be featured on the Romancing the West blog, this time discussing his part of Wolf Creek Book 6 - Hell on the Prairie. I'll be giving more in-depth information about his character, Bill Torrance/Ben Tolliver.
left Photo credit Peter Hvizdak, New Haven Register, right photo credit Suzanne Hall. All Rights Reserved.